Sunday 24 March 2013

Father, my hero

I went for movie with classmates last week
we watched the movie " The Croods"
its a cartoon about a family which lives in stone age
I remember the most, the father, Grug is very great
he always be the last person to make sure none of his family member is left behind
he is very strong and brave
his job is to protect his family and make sure they are always safe

when I was watching, I remind of my father
for me, my father is a superman
he can do anything for us
he is not only my father but also my mother
he does all the houseworks and cook for us
he is big and strong
just like the superman always protects people from danger
he one man take care of we four siblings 
this is not an easy task at all
he needs to earn money and take care of us in the same time
I wonder how he could did this by his own
Daddy, you are my super hero! 
Love you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment