Monday 11 March 2013

Weird weather

Finally the rain comes!!
the weather recently is so so HOT!
it started to hot from 2 weeks ago
early in the morning still can feel the heat of yesterday
when wake up from sleep, I can feel my body is sweating
after class, I wanted to go out for lunch
the sun outside hot until like burning people's skin
and everybody don't want to go out anymore
while I'm burning because of the weather
I received photos from my brother in Whatapps
He told me our home town has raining non stop for 3 days
and flood in the my home town
I wonder what is going wrong with the weather nowadays
here sunny until burn people while there rains so badly
because of weather, people get sick easily
man's health not only affected by diseases
weather has the power to attack man's health too
we should take care and maintain our body health all the time
water is the best medicine for everybody in this 'good' weather
Everyone, take care~!



No comments:

Post a Comment